Thursday, September 21, 2017

Sept. 11, 2017 Quick Note - No P-day because of Irma

Hi Mom and Dad! How are you?

I just wanted to let you know that I am alive and well :)! We have been in the chapel with our zone since Friday night, and the hurricane hit on Sunday. It didn't really hit our area too bad, there was a lot of trees that fell over and we were without power for most of Sunday (you can imagine how that was with no ac in a chapel full of missionaries, especially since we were only allowed to be on one side of the chapel in case the steeple fell over). It was actually really fun to play card games and talk with our zone. The power is back on in the chapel now, and we will be heading home tonight or tomorrow morning. We have been told that our house has power and water, so that is a blessing! I am not sure when my next p-day will be, so I'm not sure when is the next time I will get to email you. Anyways, I love you! Talk to you later :)!

Love, Sister Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment