Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 17, 2016

I hope you are all doing well :). Nothing too out of the ordinary happened this week, just lots and lots of knocking doors. I love meeting lots of different people, it is pretty awesome.

It is so cool how often we get to meet someone, and they say that our visit was an answer to prayer. One night this week we were out knocking doors, and we ran into a woman named Sarah. She was helping her son move into a new house, and we could tell that she was really stressed. We talked to her for a while, and I think it was just good for  her to have someone to talk to. After that I offered to pray for her, and she accepted. It was amazing how strong the spirit was during the prayer, I can't remember anything that I said, but it must have touched her because she was crying at the end. She could hardly even speak. She just gave us both a big hug, and thanked us over and over again. That is probably my favorite part of being a missionary, is helping people to feel the love of God. It is so real. He really does know each of us, and He loves us. He is aware of each of His children. 

Thank you for all of your prayers and encouragement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment